Call to schedule your appointment
$500 off new Invisalign cases!
What is Invisalign®?
– Invisalign® is a way to straighten your teeth without braces. Invisalign is also referred by many as Invisible Braces, Clear Braces, Adult Braces.
– Invisalign® uses a series of clear removable aligners to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets.
– Invisalign® has been proven effective in clinical research and in orthodontic practices nationwide. In fact, over 70% of all U.S. orthodontists are certified to treat patients with Invisalign®.
How Does Invisalign® Work?
– You wear each set of aligners for about 2 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
– As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move – little by little, week by week – until they have straightened to the final position that your Invisalign dentist has prescribed
– You’ll visit the dental practice of Dr. Vaughn about once every 6 weeks to ensure that your Invisalign orthodontic treatment is progressing as planned.
Total treatment time averages 9-15 months and the average number of aligners worn during treatment is between 18 and 30, but both will vary from case to case.
Is Invisalign® for Me?
Effective for a wide range of smiles.
The Invisalign system has been successful in giving hundreds of thousands of amazing smiles to both teens and adults. A certified Invisalign provider will create your individual treatment plan using Invisalign’s clear, custom-molded aligners to solve a range of issues, including:
- Overly crowded teeth
- Widely spaced teeth
How Do I get started with Invisalign?
Contact our office and set up a free consultation. We will determine if you are a good candidate for Invisalign, and will also go over finances with you. We offer payment plans to fit your budget! Once we have seen you for an initial visit, we will have you return to our office and will start the Invisalign process.